ATV Source.com: ATV/UTV News

Monday, March 21, 2011

How To Make A Divider for the Lower Bed Box - Can-Am Commander Forum

By RoadRage

How To Make A Divider for the Lower Bed Box

I had a little time today to build a divider for the lower bed box. To save the next guy a little time on the dimensions, I thought I would go ahead and write this up real quick.
I made mine using 1/2" plywood that I had laying around. I suppose any 1/2" material will work just fine for this.
You will need to start with a piece that is 27.5" x 9.25". Measure down 3" from the top on each side and in 1/2" from the sides on the bottom. Draw a line connecting the 2 tick marks and cut away the material, forming a slight angle at the bottom. (The brown lines represent the original piece of material that will be removed). Round off the bottom corners using a coffee cup as a template.
I painted my divider black after I took these pictures. Hope this saves you a little time.


How To Make A Divider for the Lower Bed Box - Can-Am Commander Forum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Online Magazines - Click on cover to Read for free

Online Reference Library - read for free

Vehicle Year
Vehicle Make

ATV Mag Blog

ATV Illustrated - Side-x-Sides

ATV Camping Blog

UTV Guide Blog

UTVWeekly.com

UTV Blog

Commander Forums

Commander Talk

Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

UTV Racing Association

GNCC Racing

GetDirtyMX.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More